- Where is the theatre? Leeds Grand Theatre is situated at 46 New Briggate, Leeds LS1 6NZ click here for a map and car parking
- What time does the theatre open? The front doors open one hour before the performance commences, access into the auditorium is from half an hour before the performance commences.
- Box Office is open 10am - 8pm Monday - Saturday. Where there is a performance on a Sunday or Bank Holiday it opens an hour before the performance commences. At Easter, Christmas and New Year opening hours may vary, call box office for more information.
- Where do I pick up my tickets? If you haven't printed at home or had tickets posted out you can collect from box office which is to the right of the main theatre doors.
- Is there a bar? There are bars on all levels, these open one hour before the performance commences. Please note It is not permitted to bring your own refreshments including alcohol into the theatre and the management reserves the right to dispose of any items not purchased in the theatre.
- Where are the toilets? We have toilets on all levels near the bars and facilities are available for babychanging and people with access issues, ask an attendant for full directions if necessary
- Children in the Theatre: Children under 3 will not be admitted unless the performance is specifically for young children.
- Tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Some performances have age guidance; please call the Box Office for details. Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children. We do not advise that children under 14 attend the theatre without a responsible adult and venue staff accept no responsibility for any unaccompanied children under 18. If your child is causing a disturbance to other customers, you will be asked to remove them from the auditorium and no refunds will be given
- Is there a dress code? There is no dress code.
Security Information, bags
For the safety and comfort of all customers, bags larger than a handbag will not be permitted in the auditorium. Any larger bags will have to be checked and placed in the cloakroom*
Leeds Grand Theatre reserve the right to carry out random bag checks where necessary.*Please note, there is a £1 charge to leave items in the cloakroom
- Why are tickets different prices? Ticket prices vary depending on the production and the seating area you sit in, as a general rule the higher the price the better the seat.
- What are the different seating areas? Stalls seats are on the ground floor, Dress Circle is the first level up, Upper Circle is the second level up, then Balcony and then Upper Balcony at the top, slip seats are at the side at Upper Balcony level click here for a seating plan.
- What does Restricted View mean? Restricted view seats may have a pillar in front of them, be side facing or in the rear of a box, these seats are often sold at a discount because of their view and are sometimes only available directly from Box Office.
- What does 'Best Available' mean? Best available seats are what are considered to be the best seats that are available to purchase at that time taking into consideration what has already been sold for a performance.
- Where can I eat before the show? There are a number of restaurants cafes and bars near the theatre click here for more details and click here for specific offers.
- What time will the show end? A running time is displayed in the foyer on arrival, where a running time is known in advance box office should have it and we will display it on the show page on the website.
- What facilities are there for people with disabilities? We have access and seating areas for wheelchairs, a number of performances are audio described or signed Click here for more information or contact box office
- How can I find out when productions go on sale? If you follow @GrandTheatreLS1 on Twitter, like us on Facebook, keep checking the website and tick that you are happy to receive information from us in your account settings you will get the most up-to-date news.
- Lost Property: If you think you may have left something behind in the theatre contact Stage Door on 0113 245 6014
- Buying Gift Vouchers: Click the menu tab above which says Gift Vouchers for Leeds Grand Theatre and city varieties Gift Vouchers. You can buy Theatre Tokens from Box Office in person and over the 'phone these can be used at Leeds Grand Theatre and other regional and West End theatres. You can also buy direct from Theatre Tokens website: http://www.theatretokens.com/
- Drink Vouchers and Ice Cream Vouchers you can purchase these online or through box office.
- Latecomers procedure, if you arrive after a performance has begun you may be asked to wait until a suitable break before taking up your seats.
- Email Tickets: If you don't receive an email with your tickets straightaway please ensure you check all folders including junk and spam as some people's email providers and security settings automatically send emails with pdf files into spam folders thank you.
For enquiries about bookings/tickets please contact our Box Office at BoxOffice@LeedsGrandTheatre.com If you have any further questions please email email@example.com and we will get back to you (please note email accounts are monitored during office hours so there may be a delay in replying on evenings, weekends and bank holidays). Please note our full terms and conditions are at the foot of this page.
Requests for ticket donations
Please see here for our donations policy